PSAC Critical Illness Insurance - Policy Information
- Coverage available in units of $10,000 to a maximum of $150,000.
- Your spouse can be covered to a maximum $150,000.
- Your receive a lump sum payment of up to $150,000 on physician’s confirmation of and your survival of one of the aforementioned conditions.
- Coverage available to age 65.
- All PSAC members and PSAC staff members in good standing under the age of 65 and actively at work are eligible to be covered under this plan, provided their application for coverage is approved by the insurer.
Questions about PSAC critical illness insurance?Click here to find out more about this valuable program.
Limitations, Exclusions and Definitions
Click here for a complete list of PSAC Critical Insurance policy limitations, exclusions and definitions.